Kopfjäger K800 Carbon Fiber Tripod Manual Manual (KJ85002)
• Carrying case
• Allen key
CHANGING THE PAN HEAD FIXED SCREW:
The pan head fixed screw is reversible for either large thread (3/8”) or small thread(1/4”).
1. Move the plate cover down.
2. Loosen the small screw in about three turns with an Allen wrench (2.5mm width.)
3. Loosen the plate without removing the small screw.
4. Loosen the pan head fixing screw and pull it out. Then, screw it in again after reversing the top and
5. Adjust the height of the screw in approx. 8mm above the plate and then tighten the small screw with
an Allen wrench.
6. Put the plate cover back.
If your tripod’s feet begin to wear down, then simply visit kjrest.com to purchase replacement feet
(KJ85002.001). Simply screw off the old rubber grip feet and replace with the new grip feet.
• DO NOT apply any grease or oil anywhere on this tripod.
• Clean with a mild detergent and a soft cloth only.
• Avoid extreme heat and do not use close to a flame.
Before handling the tripod, read and understand the contents of the manual. Follow all standard safety
precautions and procedures during use.
• Never leave a loaded firearm on the tripod without having positive physical control over the shooting system.
• Do not exceed the tripod’s maximum load capacity.
• Ensure all accessories are fastened.
• Always remove camera, spotting scopes and other accessories during setup or transport.
Please visit www.kjrest.com for warranty details and information.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact our Technical Support team by calling 817.383.1163 or fill out a Contact Us form here.