To receive a RA number for warranty service, or out-of-warranty repair, you will need to do the following:
1. Fill out the online document labeled Return Warranty Authorization Form.
2. Once the request has been received you will either receive a reply email that contains all necessary return information, or a customer service representative will contact you and give you an RA number over the phone.
If you are sending in a product for a warranty repair, you will be required to fill out a RA request form. Once the form has been received and processed, you will receive a confirmation email containing your RA number and a PDF Return Form. The Return Form must be filled out completely, and mailed in, with your product. In order for your repair to be successfully fulfilled, be sure to closely follow all instructions outlined by the Return Form. If any of the aforementioned instructions are not properly followed, your request cannot be processed and the product will be held until you are contacted, and proper documentation is received.
*Please note that the product received back by the customer may be different than the one sent in. For instance, in cases relating to discontinued products.
To Send in the Product
To send in the product, you will be required to include the following items:
1. The filled out Return Warranty Authorization Form.
2. The defective product.
3. Copy of the original receipt showing when and where the product was purchased.
4. The RA number printed on the box, with a return address.
*Warranty varies by country.
For a refund you must have purchased the product from kjrests.com. The first purchase of any model has a 14 day, 100% satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with a particular product you may return it for a full credit within 14 days with your proof of purchase. Please fill out the Return Authorization Form located on this website under the Support ribbon tab. If you have any questions please submit a claim in the top right corner.